Private Enterprise Programme Zambia - Zambia
Find information on programs and platforms that enhance market access for Zambian entrepreneurs/businesses.
Private Enterprise Programme Zambia is funded by UKaid, Private Enterprise Programme Zambia (PEPZ) and is strengthening the capacity of Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises to help diversify the Zambian economy and create jobs.
Business Linkages Programme
Business Linkages Programme (BLP) is implemented under PEPZ to strengthen the relationship between local SME suppliers and large corporations through supplier development programs and the matchmaking of buyers and suppliers.
Zambia B2B Portal
Implemented under the BLP, the Zambia B2B portal seeks to increase trade between local SME suppliers and large corporations through the creation of a database of suppliers and buyers and the provision of electronic tools to enable buyers to submit tender information and receive bids from suppliers.
The ZamB2B Platform is an initiative that has closed the communication gap between local suppliers and large buying organizations and thereby increase the opportunities for both buyers and suppliers.
The features of ZamB2B include:
• A searchable online directory of validated Zambian SMEs across key sectors
• A way to connect international and domestic businesses/ buying investors with quality local SMEs
• A community of investors, buyers and local SMEs creating opportunities for one another
Register as a local supplier
• Access to an expanding database of buyers from large Corporations trading in Zambia
• Opportunity to win large contracts that could transform your business
• View and pitch for Corporate tender documents
• View procurement policies and guidelines of corporate buyers
• Become large contract ready, with technical assistance and business support from PEPZ
• Greater brand visibility through the powerful PR opportunities created
Register as a corporate buyer
• Gain access to an ever-expanding database of screened suppliers capable of meeting your contract needs and expectations
• Enjoy simplified, centralized and efficient dissemination of tenders and procurement policy documents
• Benefit from reduced transport costs
• Gain access to local products likely to be cheaper than imported products
• Shorten your supply chain and get your products to market faster
• Demonstrate your corporate social responsibility commitment and improve the perception of your brand
• Join a prestigious group of current corporate members
Ms. Duniya Mupeso
Chief Executive Officer
3rd Floor, Kwacha Pension House
Corner Tito and Church Road, Lusaka
Tel: +260 211 252549
Fax: +260 211 252518
Private Enterprise Programme Zambia
5 Katemo Road
Rhodes Park, Lusaka
Tel: +260 211 259 974